Thursday 10 December 2015

Dystopia Reading Challenge 2016


2015 is nearly finished and it's time to think about 2016 reading challenges. I've had fun with this challenge this year and I want to try it again since I like reading Dystopian Novels. 

I want to try and reach Leader level that's reading and reviewing 16+ books! Yeah!!!

Books read so far

The Game of Lives - James Dashner
Winter - Marissa Meyer
The 100 - Kass Morgan
Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
Forget Tomorrow - Pintip Dunn
Glass Sword - Victoria Aveyard
Morning Star - Pierce Brown
Ashfall - Mike Mullin
Ashen Winter - Mike Mullin
The Gender Game - Bella Forrest
Queen Song - Victoria Aveyard
The Last Star - Rick Yancey
A Torch Against the Night - Sabaa Tahir

2 comments:

  1. Dystopia is one of favorite genres too! So glad you have you join in the fun; good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I wanted to let you know the wrap up and giveaway has been posted for the Dystopia Reading Challenge! You can check it out HERE! I hope you met your goal!!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete