Saturday 28 January 2017

Beat the Backlist reading challenge


Hi, I've just found this reading challenge hosted by Novel Knight and since one of my resolutions this year  is to read many of the books I have on my TBR list, I think this idea is perfect!!!

Plus there's an extra motivation in joining the Hogwarts House Cup mini challenge.

Here are some of the book I have planned to read this year:



Stolen- Erin Bowman
Forged- Erin Bowman
Matched series - Ally Condie
The Young Elites series - Marie Lu
The Mirror King - Jodie Meadows
Wolf by wolf - Ryan Graudin
Snow like Ashes series - Sara Raasch
The Grisha series -
The Lotus War series
Finish Pretty Little Liars
Finish the Falling kingdom series (book 3, 4, 5) 




So, like I said there's a chance to join the Hogwarts House Cup. My ID name is PumpkinFeather and I'm in..... 





January points:

Post challenge TBR/goals = 20 points
Gemina = 66 + 50

Total=  136

February points:

The Rising =  41 + 50
Stolen = 10 + 50
Scythe = 43 + 50

Total = 244

March points:

Matched =  36 + 50

Total= 86

April points:

Instagram challenge: 120
A study in Charlotte = 32 + 50
The Copper Gauntlet = 30 + 50

Total: 282

May points:

Gathering Darkness = 41 + 50
Monument 14=29 + 50
Sky on Fire= 21 + 50
Savage Drift= 30 + 50
Wolf by Wolf=40 + 50

Total: 411

Note: During the summer I read more 2017 books so I dropped the ball a bit, but I'm back.

September points:

Frozen Tides = 41 + 50










No comments:

Post a Comment