Saturday 30 December 2017

Beat the Backlist reading challenge





Ok, so I started so well with this challenge in 2017 then by the end of year I've kind of lost track of my books : P

I would like to start again in 2018 hoping that I can carry on the challenge until the end of the year. Hosted by Novel Knight

Here are some of the book I'm planning to read in 2018:

Hunting Prince Dracula - Kerri Maniscalco
Magisterium series ( book 3 & 4) 
And I Darken - Kiersten White
Now I Rise - Kiersten White
Defy the Star - Claudia Gray
The Ship of the Dead - Rick Riordan
The Dark Prophecy - Rick Riordan
Origin - Dan Brown
The Young Elites series - Marie Lu
Renegades - Marissa Meyer
King's Cage - Victoria Aveyard
Wonder Woman: Warbringer - Leigh Bardugo
The Great Library series (book 2 & 3)

My team for 2018 is :




2 comments:

  1. We're on the same team! Good luck! I also have The Young Elites series on my TBR as well as And I Darken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Good luck to you too! :) Happy 2018 reading!

      Delete